The online catalog includes the most recent changes to courses and degree requirements that have been approved by the Faculty Senate, including changes that are not yet effective.
Computer Science (Vancouver only)
The minor in computer science consists of 21 credit hours, 10 of which must be 300-400-level courses taken in residence at WSU or through WSU-approved education abroad or educational exchange courses. Required courses include CS 121 or 251, 122, 224, 360, and two (6 credits minimum) 300-400 level CS courses, excluding CS 402. All courses must be completed with a grade of C or better and all course prerequisites must be met. The minor course of study must be pre-approved by the computer science academic coordinator.
- Engineering and Computer Science - WSU Vancouver
- Mechanical Engineering - Vancouver
- Computer Science - Vancouver
- Electrical Engineering - Vancouver
Schedules of Studies
- Bachelor of Science, Computer Science (Vancouver Only)
- Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering (Vancouver only)
- Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering (Vancouver Only)
- Mechanical Engineering Minor
- Electrical Engineering (Vancouver only)
- Computer Science (Vancouver only)