The online catalog includes the most recent changes to courses and degree requirements that have been approved by the Faculty Senate, including changes that are not yet effective.
Browse the Pullman Catalog
myWSU FAQs for Students
- How to Apply for Graduation
- I get an error message saying ‘Requisites not met’ when I try to register for a class. What exactly does that mean?
- Where can I find course abbreviations for Schedule Surfer?
- How to View Unofficial Transcripts?
- How do I order an official transcript as a PDF?
- How do I enroll in classes?
- How do I drop a class?
- How do I change a credit or instructor variable credit class?
- How do I view my grades?
- How do I swap a class?
- How do I set up Third Party Access?
Coming Academic Events
Friday, November 16, 2018
- Deadline for undergraduate and professional students to withdraw from a course (see Rule 68). Withdrawals do not reduce tuition charges.
- Last day to apply for a Graduate Certificate/Degree.
- Last day to take final examination / hold a Ballot Meeting for an advanced degree.
Monday, November 19, 2018
- Thanksgiving vacation begins.
Friday, November 23, 2018
- Thanksgiving vacation ends.
Tuesday, November 27, 2018
- Deadline to submit Final Thesis/ Dissertation to Graduate School (5 business days after successful defense)