The online catalog includes the most recent changes to courses and degree requirements that have been approved by the Faculty Senate, including changes that are not yet effective.
Browse the General Catalog
myWSU FAQs for Students
- How to Apply for Graduation
- I get an error message saying ‘Requisites not met’ when I try to register for a class. What exactly does that mean?
- Where can I find course abbreviations for Schedule Surfer?
- How do I order an official transcript as a PDF?
Coming Academic Events
Friday, July 20, 2018
- 3rd tuition payment late fee
Friday, July 27, 2018
- The last day of instruction for the term.
- Deadline for cancellation of enrollment from WSU (see Rule 70b). Last day of term to cancel enrollment.
- Last day to apply for a August 2018 undergraduate or professional degree or certificate with $75 late fee. After this date the late fee increases to $150.
Saturday, July 28, 2018
- Intersession begins; first day of instruction