The online catalog includes the most recent changes to courses and degree requirements that have been approved by the Faculty Senate, including changes that are not yet effective.
Browse the WSU Catalog
Course offerings vary by campus. Please select a campus catalog to view, or select the "General Catalog" to view all available WSU courses.
- WSU General Catalog
- Pullman Campus Catalog
- Spokane Campus Catalog
- Vancouver Campus Catalog
- Tri-Cities Campus Catalog
myWSU FAQs for Students
- How to Apply for Graduation
- I get an error message saying ‘Requisites not met’ when I try to register for a class. What exactly does that mean?
- Where can I find course abbreviations for Schedule Surfer?
- How to View Unofficial Transcripts?
- How do I order an official transcript as a PDF?
- How do I enroll in classes?
- How do I drop a class?
- How do I change a credit or instructor variable credit class?
- How do I view my grades?
- How do I swap a class?
- How do I set up Third Party Access?
Coming Academic Events
Friday, May 24, 2019
- Last day to apply for August 2019 undergraduate or professional degree or certificate without incurring a late fee. After this date an additional fee of $75 is assessed.
Monday, May 27, 2019
- Memorial Day holiday.
Time to Proof Academic Units Catalog Copy
Greetings Academic Units!
It is time to proof and edit the faculty listing and departmental description of your academic unit catalog copy for the WSU 2019 Catalog.
Click the related link 'Catalog Proof Copy and Instructions' at the bottom of this announcement and follow the detailed editing instructions.
Changes are due no later than Friday, May 17th, 2019.
Questions? Contact Barb Schmidtlein at firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Link: Catalog Proof Copy and Instructions