The online catalog includes the most recent changes to courses and degree requirements that have been approved by the Faculty Senate, including changes that are not yet effective. Courses showing two entries of the same number indicate that the course information is changing. The most recently approved version is shown first, followed by the older version, in gray, with its last-effective term preceding the course title. Courses shown in gray with only one entry of the course number are being discontinued.
myWSU FAQs for Students
- Online Graduation Application: Now Available for Undergraduate and Professional Students
- Prevent Registration Delays. Important Steps to Take Now!
- How to see my enrollment information and enroll in classes
- I want to drop a class. How do I do that?
- I want to change sections of a course, but I don’t want to drop the section that I have unless I know I can add the other section. How do I do that?
- I get an error message saying ‘Requisites not met’ when I try to register for a class. What exactly does that mean?
- Where can I find course abbreviations for Schedule Surfer?
- How do I view my Midterm Grades?
- How to View Unofficial Transcripts?
- How to add myself to a waitlist for a class that is full
- How do I validate my shopping cart?
- How do I change credits for a variable credit class?
Coming Academic Events
Today! Monday, May 30, 2016
- Memorial Day holiday.
Monday, June 06, 2016
- 8-week Session begins.
- Last day to Withdraw from Early 6-week Session classes with no tuition refund.
Friday, June 10, 2016
- Last day to apply for May 2016 undergraduate or professional degree or certificate. $150 late fee applies to new applications.
Monday, June 13, 2016
- Last day to change from Audit to Credit for 8-week Session classes.